It’s that time of the year again, when one of the most exciting, thrilling, mysterious and fun holidays is right around the corner (Friday, October 31, 2014). Halloween is a time that adults and children alike enjoy dressing in costumes and creating unique hair styles to go along with their outfit. Whether you are going to a Halloween party, trick-or-treating or just staying home handing out candy to the neighborhood kids, dressing up in costumes and standing apart from the rest is an exciting task. One of the best ways to stand out from the rest is your hairstyle. While there is a chance that others may be wearing the same costume, your hairstyle is what is going to make you look different. You may wonder what you can do to create an amazing hairstyle for Halloween. There are a variety of products and tools that will help you create the hairstyle that will make your costume even more fun and interesting.
- Spornette Prego Extra Large Ceramic Round Brush – This brush is great for creating flips and bangs. It is 3 inches in diameter and great for medium hair lengths. It heats up rapidly, helping you create a fun hairstyle easily and quickly. This type of hair style will go great with 50’s style Halloween costumes such as poodle skirts.
- CHI Turbo CB13 Backcomb Brush – This hairstyling tool is one of the most popular tools used to create Halloween hairstyles. Backcombing is also known as teasing, which can create a variety of hairstyles from fun and polished to spooky and mysterious. If you have a costume that is princess like or requires a polished look, you can use the backcomb brush to create volume for your hairstyle. Polished hairstyles with volume can range from princesses to superhero’s. If your costume is more mysterious and thrilling such as a devil, cave woman, vampire or zombie, hair that is teased to the maximum will compliment your costume perfectly. The CB13 Backcomb Brush will help you create the teased, wild look you desire.
- Joico Vero K-Pak Color Intensity Semi-Permanent – This product is perfect for those of you who want to add color to your Halloween hairstyle. Men and women can spice up their costume with vibrant colors such as indigo, pink, red, orange and yellow. You apply it to clean, dry hair and the results are fabulous. The product comes in four ounce bottles and is meant to be places strategically in small doses to provide a subtle pop of color. These beautiful colors can create hairstyles that range from cute and fun to scary and intriguing.
- L’Oreal Majirel 6.3 – This product is actually permanent hair color that provides natural, rich, long lasting color results. This product is great for those who plan to color their hair for their costume, but plan to keep the color for a long period of time. Many people who use temporary color for their Halloween costumes also find that they like the color so much they want to keep it going. This product is great for exactly that type of situation. For example, your Halloween costume is a vampire and you temporarily color your hair auburn red. The next day, you find that you actually prefer that color and want to make it permanent. This amazing product will give you the results you want and make it look natural, as if your hair was always that color.
- Matrix Biolage Styling Blow-In Control Crème – This is the perfect product when you are creating Halloween hairstyles that need body and control and at the same time feeling soft to the touch. The 50’s and 60’s flip hair style with soft bangs is a perfect hairstyle for this product.
- Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Finishing Spray – Once you have colored your hair, created your unique hairstyle and perfected your look, you will want to make it hold so strongly that it will survive weather conditions and dancing all night. This finishing spray will set your hairstyle and make it hold so you don’t have to worry about it for the rest of the day.
- Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Texturizing Sea Spray – This product is much different to the finishing spray that was mentioned before. The texturizing spray is great for those who have straight or wavy hair and want to create a tousled look as if they were at the beach all day.
Halloween is a great time to use your imagination and create wild and fun costumes and hairstyles. Let your imagination run wild as you indulge yourself in this exciting holiday that your entire family can enjoy. These products are also great to use throughout the entire year to keep your hair healthy and create beautiful hairstyles.
Fall is beginning and many women are preparing their closets with their winter wardrobe. Many women spend most of the winter months covered up from head to toe. But the one thing that always stands out is your hair and the beautiful color. Hair color is amazing because it can make you look refreshed, cheerful, exotic and so much more! [...]
With all of the sun, salt water, and chlorine this summer, your hair has had better days. Yes, summer is over and your hair is in need of some serious TLC! With that being said, there are some things that can be done to revive your hair. Are you ready for your post-summer hair care? Well, we have some [...]
The best part of summer is going to the beach. There’s nothing like having sun-kissed skin and beach hair. Unfortunately, more times than not, you leave for the beach looking like a goddess and end up looking like a hot mess. It happens to the best of us. Luckily, I’ve done some research on summer hair products that will [...]
There’s nothing like going to the hair salon and being pampered. However, it can end up costing over a hundred dollars, and sometimes we need that money for other things. If you read our last article on at home hair coloring, you’re now ready to explore your options. We composed a list of at home hair color products, based on [...]
Summertime is an invitation to lighten your locks, try new braided hairstyles, and let your naturally wavy hair loose. It’s your excuse to skip the blow dryer, or cover unwashed hair with a fashionable hat. You can finally get the beach hair with actually visiting the beach. The only thing holding you back is the humidity, UV rays, salt water, [...]
Whether it is reflected in our clothing, accessories or hair, style should always express personality. Here is a mini style directory for the newest bold hair color trends this season. Gone are the days when a haircut was enough to bring about a change in your look. A bright, sassy hair color is the key [...]
Good Looking Discounts is your premiere online marketplace for professional-grade hair care, skin care and body care. Founded in 2007, we are committed to providing the public with quality products at discounted prices. Our goal is to continually expand our inventory to better serve customers with the largest selection at low prices. Building and maintaining [...]